Gauging interest for SP XM177E2

sirrith

I have an SP XM177E2 that i dont really use partly because it seems to be malfunctioning and also because I dont have a long enough hose and am too lazy to get a connector. also, im stuck with small co2 canisters that cost a lot, are non-refillable, and i have no idea as to where i can find a good co2/hpa setup in hong kong.

the gun itself is practically new, i bought it in february last year, then returned it to the store due to the malfunction, and picked it up again somewhere around november. they didnt touch it, so the problem is still here, but its not been shot much (less than 1000 shots)

now, the problem is this: low power, with every 5th or 6th shot having no power at all (dropping 2m from barrel) since i have no idea about classics, i dont know how to fix this, nor do i have the time/money to send it to someone who does. im guessing its nothing major, since it still works fine, probably something to do with compression is my guess.

HOWEVER. I am not going to sell this for a ridiculously low amount, and i do not know how much it is worth right now, so this post is merely to get offers, or even if you arent interested in buying, but know approximately how much it is worth, then please let me know.

included with the gun are the original box, and 1-2m of extra hose (straight, not coiled). a SP co2 regulator for SP co2 canisters can be included for $60 (costs $80 new)

accepts TM standard mags.

pictures will be posted if asked for.

thanks!

Archived