SL-9 G36C Conversion

ReN

Gun looks pretty darn good in my opinion. Though of course it carries a hefty price tag. Anyone know stats on what the SL-9 conversion kit offers? I was interested in battery capacity as well as upgrades I should get done to the G36C prior to transferring the internals. Thanks in advance.

Ok here it is.

Redwolfairsoft quote, "High quality SL-9 conversion kit includes hand guard, metal outer barrel, 20rd magazine, stock, receiver , top rail. Fits Marui G36C."

It looks like a fine piece a hefty price tag but a fine looking piece none the less.

cheers

-EnZo-

Well by the looks of it its just an external change, I dont see too many areas where it could go wrong, and from what I gather STAR is making up for bad rep by some high quality accessories. But I dunno... It looks just like its a shell with a barrel and some screws....

Well by the looks of it its just an external change, I dont see too many areas where it could go wrong, and from what I gather STAR is making up for bad rep by some high quality accessories. But I dunno... It looks just like its a shell with a barrel and some screws....

True their accesories have been nice lately i.e. the new AK wood hi-cap replica. But this peice does look nice however you can never be sure with a company like STAR. Their reputation says that they have faulty parts that could casue a total collapse in a gun bodie's functionality.

-EnZo-

ARGGHH,

WHY?

Why do people always flame Star?

If Star are so ######, why would Guarder copy their GP-30? (i say copy they just bought the models straight from Star)

Star copy other companies designs, and sometimes improve on them. I don't get where people have got all this info about Star being lame!

Admittedly, they cut corners, but it's not THAT bad at all, especially for the price!

Perform bad, look great? erm.. nopes!

Star products perform great, but don't always look so good.. e.g. The GP-30, their model has a plastic shiny grip it should be rubber, & the sight doesn't have windage adjustments (it has elevation though). However considering the price this minor things can be easily over looked. Most people who aren't Russian crazed maniacs ( :rolleyes: ) wouldn't notice.

Last part of my ranting is: The price isn't that bad at all. It's pretty much a copy of ASCs (airsoft club) SL8 which costs twice the price!

Sorry to moan, but star really aren't as bad as people say they are, give them a try, you might be surprised!

Archived