M24 help

boardslide113

Well I am sorry for not searching but I am just trying to learn some stuff fast to help my firend out. He recently bought a Classic army M24 and He doesn't really know much about it. It is upgraded wih a very high spring and all that good stuff but here is what I am wondering about.

The Bolt is not smooth at all to pull. Its very very rough and sounds like stuff is scratching. is this normal and if not how can I fix it?

Also the Hop-up is way high. It shoots .28's straight up how do you adjust it?

I was wondering what the tricks are for this gun to get it tuned up. Honestly compared to my VSR I am not impressed with the internal build at all. My friend just wants me to see what I can do for him.

And information or tips are much help. Thanks for taking time to read this.

Godbless...

only thing i know about the CAm24 is that on more powerfull spring the trigger is very stiff, i believe you can mod a APS Zero Trigger can be modded to fit it, but im not sure how to do so im affriad, might just be a rumour.

its true, but ive found the CAm24 had a very very consistant trigger pull, a little heavier than usual but the gun was shooting around 500, its not like a NBB where your finger will be sore after a dozen or so shots.

Archived