Silent Custom made a hop up unit for the WE Hi-Power

vorpalbunnie

https://www.facebook.com/silentcustomdotcom/posts/340203246178661

One of my friends was tired of having to lob shots with his WE-tech BHP so he asked our mutual friend at Silent custom to create a hop up unit for it.

He gave me permission to post it to Arnies for him because he's lazy, and I thought news would be more appropriate than project suggestions. Mods if I goofed up I apologize.

Picture for those not on facebook:

QP1XIawl.jpg

And no external differences!

QkmhuPpl.jpg

Nice, now all we need is a proper slide that doesn't look like it is made for a gun that couldn't even reach 100m accurately and consistently in real steel ;).

Why didn't WE pick up on that I wonder, still nice to see a hop unit for it.

'FireKnife'

If I had to place a bet, they probably went for the tangent sight model because it was used by the ROC military. So it would have more marketability in their neck of the woods. I remember hearing a few years back that they didn't have any solid plans to produce other models, which is a shame really. Hi Powers are such pretty guns.

That and the fact that they are the most widely used, by country, sidearm in existence.

They are a bit like the English language, not the best option but reliable and pops up just about everywhere.

However I do wish we had more options. If TM made one that would just make my whole week (or should that be my hole weak?).

'FireKnife'

Archived