24HR MilSim in solihull

Major Rambo

Just to make a point, having spent numerous occasions on 24 hour plus exercises and operations I think I am well qualified to say this. I am running the event at Close Action and am happy to run through the night. However the teams will have to have sentries and standing patrols and night ambushes will have to be well staged and disciplined.

We don't need to follow any one elses example as we set the standard. So for an outline of the event:

1. Teams will be different types of uniform as described on website.

2. All players will need to have the kit for a 24hr period including rations and bashas (tents are not suitable for tactical use)

3. The game will contain full orders groups, recce patrols, fighting and ambush patrols.

4. The situation will continue throughout the night as long as players (who in my experience are not fit infantry soldiers) wish to.

5.The game will start after a full safety briefing at 1300hrs on the saturday and finish at 1300hrs on the Sunday.

6. Fineshade wood near Corby is a 150 acre site with bunkers and natural woodland features.

If this appeals to you follow the provided links.

Archived