JP Licensed Lower Receiver 100% CNC

Crimson

I have been waiting months for this lower receiver since i bought the upper receiver and front end. To complete the look mad bull have finally released the lower receiver though they have not put down any prices it does look fantastic.

Linky:

http://www.madbullairsoft.com/English/inde...products_id=169

They plan to release the reciever in 2 kits; complete (upper and lower) and Lower only, price is suggested at $150 for lower and $200 for the set its slightly more than i expected but no one else makes a lower JB reciever and lets face it the CA one dont look too right ;)

Old news. They started to ship them out from Madbull on may 26th. That is 10 days ago. The news was announced on their web site, 1 week earlier than that. But welcome to the club of people pushing "F5" at redwolfairsoft.com.

Old news. They started to ship them out from Madbull on may 26th. That is 10 days ago. The news was announced on their web site, 1 week earlier than that. But welcome to the club of people pushing "F5" at redwolfairsoft.com.

Oh i didnt find any threads, yeh i got an email saying that it would be out soon, but never saw the thread or page on the madbull site

Oh well at lest there is a thread on it now where we can discuss it :)

I don't come by arnies every single day, so I don't know if there is another thread. If you say you can't find it I believe you. The news was ages to get to the news portals so I'm not surprised at all that this is the first thread.

Now that you have the upper already you could perhaps give a few hints on the quality of the product. Have you fitted the JP front to the JP upper? If yes how is the fit? It took hours for me to fit it properly to a HurricanE receiver trimming the hole for the gas tube. I expect the JP upper to be a drop in with the JP front.

How is the finish of the product? please provide close up pics if possible.

And last. Will the madbull upper receiver accept the trijicon acog in the same way that the original JP upper, where the sight bolts directly to it?

Lol 1st shooter :)

eel one the reciever fits straight onto the front end with no problems its very solid i plan to sand down mine so it looks silver like the one on the madbull web site. Though it arrived already made i took it apart and stuck it together again with no problems :)

The yep any 3 point attachment will allow any Acog or aim point to sit on the holes however the charging handle will not work, there are six holes so you can move your sight where ever you want

I have been impressed with the quality of madbull products from its patriot kit, the finish and materials used are great and next to none, i would have kept the CA lower but the front end and Upper reciever looks so fantastic it would be tragedy to not install the lower half !

Build quality is great its solid CNC Allu, finish is fantastic but scratches easily, when i get the lower ile take pictures of the finished rifle :)

Crimson, arent the uppers ONLY compatible with old style CA receivers, ie the ones that use the metal locking pins instead of the cast tabs?

If so i would assume that the JP lower is an old style lower? Thats kind of a bummer because if thats the case you wont be able to fit standard uppers onto the lower. Then again, that lower would look awfully weird with a standard AR upper.

Crimson, arent the uppers ONLY compatible with old style CA receivers, ie the ones that use the metal locking pins instead of the cast tabs?

If so i would assume that the JP lower is an old style lower? Thats kind of a bummer because if thats the case you wont be able to fit standard uppers onto the lower. Then again, that lower would look awfully weird with a standard AR upper.

yeh they are, however you can drill the holes in yourself i used a lower d boy reciever and it worked ok minus a small gap

I think madbull did that because they want us to buy both from them *CoughmonopolyCough* :)

Archived