ACM M203 with Colt trademarks

DWells55

gun_020112137755964858beec3862c.jpg

A.C.M. full-metal M203 grenade launcher (long)

- A.C.M. full-metal version of M203 grenade launcher with 12" long barrel. Body and barrel made of metal and handguard made of plastic.

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2080

Anyone else see this? I was looking at the DBoys one, but this thing has full trademarks which is a huge benefit. Although I don't like the mount, would much rather a barrel mounted one, something that would go good with an Army-issue M4 look. It looks like this whole thing is in need of a coat of flat black paint though.

MY EYES!! IM BLIIIIIND!!!

Sorry, had to do it :P Apart from the RIS mount and the shinyness it looks pretty sweet, thetrademark part looks already "used in battle" and all. i guess you could buy the Dboys one and this, put together the parts you want and sell the other resulting M203.

I'm tempted to be the guinea pig on this. I don't have the money to buy a whole extra grenade launcher though. I'll have to find someone else I can sell the DBoys one too ahead of time. It's full metal and those trademarks seem nicely engraved, so after a nice coat of flat black paint, I'll have exactly what I want. As long as it fires and stays on the gun I'll have gotten my money's worth. Hmm, birthday coming in November, time to beg my relatives and family for some cash.

Archived