New Ambush Adventures Site!

Stalker

Ambush Adventures are pleased to announce that we have opened our newest site. Ambush Southampton!

The site is set in 50+ acres of New Forest wilderness. Playing areas include a pirate ship, a fortress, a firebase and a World War One style trench system.

Ambush Southampton will be operating on the second Saturday every month starting on the 8th of November.

We are thrilled to be able to offer the airsoft community a chance to enjoy a new challenge.

Due to the nature of the available facility's player numbers will be limited to 50 individuals so unfortunately the site will be booking only.

Prices will start at £20 for a walk on.

Gates open at 08:45 first game starts at 10:00.

For more information and booking contact Ambush Adventures on the following. Phone: 01252 315225 / 07765 848930 Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm, Site Phone & Out of hours: 07866 807812, or check out our web site www.ambushairsoft.com

I'm assuming that you are "lodging" so to speak with the paintball site that has operated at that location for a good number of years? (I think it was 1992 I first played paintball there) It is quite a good site, not too big, not too small with some interesting features even during my last visit there during a stag do several years ago. With any luck the airsoft influence will help improve things further.

Archived