Help please

laz1969

None of us are saying that he hasn't scammed you, because it's obvious he has. The way you're acting however really doesn't warrant us wanting to help you.

I mean, look at that, you're even posting his picture. That's just something you don't do on a public forum, period. Posting someones picture without their consent pretty much puts you in the same group of 'scum' as him, as you so eloquently called him.

Laz and Potshot I would suggest that both of you proceed with making a claim though the small claim courts immediatly.

I am considering my position here and after speaking to some friends at work, one of the advantages of working for a solicitors, there is the possibility of my taking action against him myself as it would appear that we had a valid contract which he breached. I could, and am seriously thinking about, pursuing him for specific performance. At the very least it will teach this idiot that every action has a consequence. It may also mean that he has to provide me with an SA80, even if he has to buy one new himself. And of course there is the damage to his credit rating that a CCJ will cause for six years.

And of course there is the damage to his credit rating that a CCJ will cause for six years.

Ouch!

Lazy - I think you're only option is like what the previous fella is intending to do. So long as you've got his details like address/name ect then filing a claim in the small claims court shouldn't be a problem.

Has he got any other usernames on here? Scammers tend to have a few back-ups.

are you allowed to post up his address

and your bank account no and sort code?

No.

Laz and Potshot I would suggest that both of you proceed with making a claim though the small claim courts immediatly.

I am considering my position here and after speaking to some friends at work, one of the advantages of working for a solicitors, there is the possibility of my taking action against him myself as it would appear that we had a valid contract which he breached.  I could, and am seriously thinking about, pursuing him for specific performance.  At the very least it will teach this idiot that every action has a consequence.  It may also mean that he has to provide me with an SA80, even if he has to buy one new himself.  And of course there is the damage to his credit rating that a CCJ will cause for six years.

Yes.

Everyone needs to calm down a little and think before posting.

If you are pursuing small claims action, then there is no need for either of these threads, as it is I'm going to close this one, please keep relevant discussion to the original thread.

Archived