MadBull's Gemtech HALO Silencer

What's not cool is if you have the Europe/Asia version in the U.S. and the Feds catch you... Owning a "Silencer" without a Federal Tax Stamp is a Felony.... And you don't want to go to Levinworth over a silencer for on a toy gun.

I have the U.S. Legal version of the Gemtech Halo and it's absolutely GORGEOUS! Madbull did a faithful repro of the real deal and for a lot less than $695.00 + $300 for the tax stamp :)  It's just designer ware for on an airsoft in the US, but it sure looks good! :)

Fareast,

Excellent review as always! And I hop Madbull keeps up the fantastic work! Now this is a company that knows how to make truly high quality products for us Airsofters!

(And reasonable prices)

Tax Stamps are $200.

you can only go to Leavenworth if you commit a crime while in the forces.

Tax Stamps are $200.

you can only go to Leavenworth if you commit a crime while in the  forces.

Wasn't the price of the Tax Stamp recentely raised ($240 ish?) that's closed to $300 with my whacky math. But it doesn't really matter, the point was that it is a Federal (and I'm sure also a State) Felony to own an unlicensed silencing device of any sort.

Where's the Fed prison they send the bad people (non military)? I was thinking it was Levinworth but obviously I am mistaken! :)

• 1 month later...
Far east, If i may guess i Would say the disks are made of filted wool, at lest that was what the disk on the cymbals felt like when i played drums back in elementary scool. 

Great review by the way!

PS If it is wool then it should be fire retardant.

Some one on one of the US forums found that "felt" was the best sound suppression for airsoft BB's. He did indeed use a music store and washers for cymbals as his felt source.