TM M-733

ozzuk

Hey guys I had to reregister don't know why though, anyways hopefully soon, I'm going to be going to Dragon Valley to have my first airsoft game/day/experience etc.

What I would like to know is that will a M-733 be more suitable for the medium range, than an F1?

I would like to know of any faults with the M-733, like the barrel wobble of the M-16's and M4's, please let me know, I also now prefer the looks of the armalites, yes everyone and their cousin has one but they just look really nice.

Also with teh smaller size of the M-733 I would be able to move a lot faster, I find the FAMAS heavy as hell, and would be too tiring to lug around in a day.

I'll give it a try when I eventually manage to get into a event that isnt what if WWII never ended.

I'll also probably buy a small scope for it aswell.

Cheers, Ozz

Well, it all really replies on what you feel comfortable holding. The M733 is a good armalite, just like the vast variety of armalites available. It's little too small for the likes of myself, but that's just me.

As for the medium range issue, either one will work. The only thing that the F1 has on the M733 is the ROF. The M733 fires at 280FPS compared to the F1's 285FPS, so there isn't really too much of a difference there either.

The only real advtange, IMO, that the F1 has over the M733 is the large battery. But other than that, customizing an M733 will be much easier and will look much snazzier.

Just get what feels most comfortable in your hands, bottom line.

Cheers,

Neverhood

yea its a good gun but it aint to hot on rof tho, if you want to keep the slideing stock get a ready mag batt for it its supriseingly easy to do

(Airsoft guns dont way **** all dont complain about there weight) end of rant  :D

What is "hot on rof"? pretty much all TM AEGs have the same ROF anyway.

Stick a 9.6v battery in and watch the ROF go up. You may want to add some new bushings at the same time though but.

EDIT: You may have to get creative with a dremel to wedge a 9.6v battery into a M733. Or get a crane stock. Or a battery box. Or a trained monkey to run behind you carrying it.

No probs with the SR16 though.

Ahaha lol mokey sounds great, i'd probably get a crane stock, I presume this is hollow so the battery would fit in, but first off i'll stick with smaller batts.

I don't need a high ROF like the FAMAS, the M-733 has a good enough ROF.

Any suggestions on a side arm, IO have a single shot TM SOCOM0, but what about a shotgun, also what are good reliable pistols, I love the look of the WA SVI LTD 5.0 with the blue trigger very nice, but what are less fidely guns, tm berreta's glocks?

Ozz

hehe newb lol i've actually been interested in Airsoft for the past year done lots of research on these forums, and others as well as sites about getting started, so I know a little about airsoft.

I'd like to thank everyone whos replied, and does anyone know of the crane stock that can take nromal 8.4 batts?

Cheers, Ozz

Any suggestions on a side arm, IO have a single shot TM SOCOM0, but what about a shotgun, also what are good reliable pistols, I love the look of the WA SVI LTD 5.0 with the blue trigger very nice, but what are less fidely guns, tm berreta's glocks?

If you're going for a "look" like US Army or SAS or whatever then people usually buy the correct sidearm for their loadout - M9 or a 1911 for the US, P226 or a Browning for the SAS (actually, forget that - the only P226 GBB is Tanaka's and I hear it's a bit rubbish, and if you can find a Hi-Power GBB I salute you).

TM GBBs are probably the sturdiest - Tac Masters and Glock 26s can take a load of punishment. Everyone and their dog (except me) has at least one KSC or KWA Glock, usually a 17 or a 19 (the full-auto 18c has some reliability issues) - some have metal slides which are a good investment if you intend to use green gas.

I wouldn't say Infinites are particularly fiddly - I love mine to bits - and plenty of spares can be had from Elite Airsoft. Some Infinities (the 2011-framed double stackers) also have metal frames as standard, so if a full-metal pistol's your thing you need only buy a metal slide and you're away.

In general it's like buying an AEG - go with what you think looks cool. That's why so many people have Desert Eagles :)

Archived