Airsoft GI

vile123

Perhaps there was a computer/internet error? maybe thats how it was deleted. Try posting it again, see what happens.

But don't go and accuse them of something you have no proof of. This could be all a misunderstanding.

Give us a heads up if it "disappears" again.

Good luck, and a word of advice about your gun choice "you get what you pay for" ;)

agreed, i just thought it was shady, but yes I will repost the review to see the outcome...lol want a be l96 package deal?

Ordered from ASGI 7 times now. 1 order was "wrong": I received Systema parts instead of Guarder. Not a biggie to me. Customer service has been decent, nothing exceptional, but no problems. I'll definitly order from ASGI again if they've got what I want for a price I want to pay.

hey vile. i think i kno why they deleted your review. well you didnt state to much in it besides the gun breaking. i think they want more detail and prolly thought you actually didnt own the gun cuase anyone could have done that. this time try posting a bit more stuff. like why it sucked so bad etc..

cheers

hey vile. i think i kno why they deleted your review. well you didnt state to much in it besides the gun breaking. i think they want more detail and prolly thought you actually didnt own the gun cuase anyone could have done that. this time try posting a bit more stuff. like why it sucked so bad etc..

cheers

Yeah I'm gonna do that for sure. The one I had posted before was up for a long time. So we'll see what happens with a new one.

Cheers to you as well.

I've had a recent problems with Airsoft GI, first they messed up an order and I got the wrong color vest, I got a woodland camo vest instead of the MARPAT one i'd ordered...I figured it waas a simple mistake and after talking to them I decided to keep the woodland one (I have a woodland outfit too) and just order a 2nd, MARPAT vest and holster to match...they get the vest right and messed up on the holster, which came in OD. I again talked to them and got a reasurrance I'd get the proper color holster with a shipping lable to ship back the wrong one and a free bag of BB's (bleh!) and all would arrive in a few days...it took 3 weeks, and no return shipping lable, no bb's. I shipped back the OD holster at my own cost and have washed my paws of airsoft GI.

Here's another complaint from my teammate, PlasticMag:

"Hmmm... Not sure what to say here. I ordered an M14 from them, what I thought would be an AGM MP008. It wasn't, it was a TSD Kart M66b rebrand. On top of that, the card which I used for that order, which hasn't been used before or after, and only then, was hit with a $650+ charge for a 'charitable donation' to some suspicious charity in Europe.

They've got decent prices on some stuff, but make sure you know what you're buying. I tried calling them to return the M14 for a refund (false advertising, misleading product information) but they refused to take it back, citing various excuses.

At this point, I can only say - stay far away."

Here's another complaint from my teammate, PlasticMag:

"Hmmm... Not sure what to say here. I ordered an M14 from them, what I thought would be an AGM MP008. It wasn't, it was a TSD Kart M66b rebrand. On top of that, the card which I used for that order, which hasn't been used before or after, and only then, was hit with a $650+ charge for a 'charitable donation' to some suspicious charity in Europe.

They've got decent prices on some stuff, but make sure you know what you're buying. I tried calling them to return the M14 for a refund (false advertising, misleading product information) but they refused to take it back, citing various excuses.

At this point, I can only say - stay far away."

The reason they didnt take it back is casue "its wasnt extreme enoguh." What the hell is that susposed to mean? That sucks dude.

I haven't read the whole thread (just because I am at school and in a hurry :P )

But, I do know that all retailers have good days and bad days-

Some say Evike is horrible I have good luck with Evike...

Some say that Airsplat is horrible I have never gotten a wrong order from them...

And now people are saying ASGI is "shady" but I have ordered over $600 is equipment from them and NEVER had a problem, shipping takes a while, but that is just how internet shopping is...

In the end there will never be a perfect retailer, and every retailer has off days...

just my $.02

--D:V :starwars:

Have to agree on that one. Everyone has their good days & their bad days. I've come to appreciate that more now that I've joined an "E-Business"

And when you're discouraged by a screwup with your order just ask yourself "Have I ever screwed up something at work?" Let's face it, every single person old enough to have a job makes a mistake at work now & then.

Miah

Have to agree on that one.  Everyone has their good days & their bad days.  I've come to appreciate that more now that I've joined an "E-Business"

And when you're discouraged by a screwup with your order just ask yourself "Have I ever screwed up something at work?"  Let's face it, every single person old enough to have a job makes a mistake at work now & then.

Miah

If everyone has their bad days. How do you explain them always sending the wrong item or forgeting to send other items? The people happy with them said they sent the wrong item and they got compensated; either on time or later. If e-commerce is your business dont you think that being good at that, would be best for your company. On top of that how can you send the wrong item, it is the simplest job to verify what your shipping to your customers. Its bad practice to constantly spend money on compensation and not being compitent enough to know what you are sending your customers.

The "wrong Item" I got was actualy the right gun, but not the same internaly as described. it was the Dboy M4 and they said it had steel bushings and spring guide. It didn't. They actualy took it off the site and gave me store credit. No hassle at all, other than trying to e-mail them. I've ordered probably $1000 in parts from them and always have great luck. Hell, last order was only $100 (smallest one yet) and they sent me a free hat.

Everyone is going to have a bad experiance with somone. It's just the way it works. Hell, I know I have some REALY angry people from my store, but it couldn't be helped. Like the guy that wanted to get his money back on a year old gun because the extra mags be bought for it didn't shoot hard enough for him. I only have a 14 day warranty and a no returns policy. Both are posted on a 4'x2' poster.

I've realy learned that refused returns are the #1 cause of complaints by customers. Large companies like Walmart and Nordstroms can afford to eat the profit loss, but small privatly owned companies can't realy afford it.

An update:

Today I got an e-mail from Frank Chu, the store manager at Airsoft GI. he saw my post here on Arnies and was very apologetic about the issue. This sounds very promising, and it's nice to know that he (or at least someone there) keeps an eye on the forums. I will be contacting him tomorrow afternoon to see what he's offering in the way of resolution. I'll keep you all posted.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally was able to get through to Frank and got a nice resolution to my issue, they paid for the shipping and are sending me some of their new ASGI brand BB's and a couple ASGI hats. (Thats way more than I asked for)

below is a copy of the E-mail I first recived from Frank, I got his permission to post it.

Hi Michael,

First of I am the store manager and I want to apologize for all the mistakes with your orders. Three mistakes with your order are unacceptable and again I do apologize for the problems. If you would allow me the chance to somehow correct the mistakes with your order I am willing to set something up for you. I did get a chance to see your post on Arnies forums. Since your phone number on file is disconnected I am unable to give you a call about your situation. Please give me a call here at the store (909)869 -0671 or if you can give me a good phone number I can contact you at. Your case is one that I had one of my warehouse guys handle but I was unaware that it was not handled correctly. This employee has since been let go because of other careless mistakes. Currently I am personally checking the packages before they go out in order to take better control of outgoing packages. Please allow me one more chance to correct the errors on our part we do value you as a customer and we do want you to think of us for your future airsoft needs.

Sincerely,

Frank Chu

Manager

Airsoftgi.com

I can say I'm satisfied now with their service and how they have handled this issue and I do intend to buy from them in the future.

FF

Oh, and Vile, ANYONE involved in mail order will at som point sent out th wrong product, it's all in how the company handles it. Trust me, I do a LOT of online buying because I work all the time. Every now and then i get a wrong item and most places will either have me return it or will just tell me to keep it and will send out the correct item, it all depends on how much the item costs and how much it will cost to ship.

I've heard nothing but good things about Airsoft GI. I think it's completely reasonable that they refused to replace the AEG a second time after already replacing it once. I also think that its not at all "shady" to delete a review that they don't want on their site.

You bought a low-priced clone AEG. *beep* happens, and sometimes, *beep* happens twice.

As for it being "bad business" to sell clone AEG's, well thats just nonsense. Half of the retailers out there are selling them now, it would be a horrible choice not to offer them. Retailers have to compete.

If you'd look at it from their point of view, they might just think its "shady" that the same buyer's gun has broken twice in a row. You can't expect them to keep refunding/exchanging, that's business. If you took the time to read their policy, it states:

The airsoft guns do not offer "LIFE TIME warranty" or "hey my truck ran over it & i want a new gun", or "hey I got the gun for 2 months now and its now broken, I want a new gun".

That is the nature of the product, Airsoft Gun is not "DIAMOND" or your high end computer.

They have the right to deny refunds, especially on *suitcasey* LPEGs, and I think its kind of low to badmouth a reputable retailer for this.

I love airsoft gi, cheap and quick, good reviews and summaries. It is just as much BE's fault as GI's

Of coarse they have good reviews and summaries. They only post good ones...

I've had bad dealings with them myself. I purchased a WE hicapa from them a while ago. Upon getting it, it didnt work right out of the box. They said to send it back for repair/replacement. Well, it cost me $15 to send it back, which sucked and didnt get any reimbursement for ( They sent me a broken item, I shouldnt pay for shipping to return it). It only took 3 days to get to them. I didnt hear anything for a week so I called. They very obviously didnt even open the box yet ( they said their tech was checking out ). They said they would call back later once they have gone over it to make sure it was broken. Three days later they finally call back ( 3 days!? unacceptable ). They said nothing was wrong with it ( lies, im not a noob, it didnt work ) and they were sending it back. One week later my item was not returned to me. I called and they said they were waiting for me to send them the shipping money. They never said I had to pay for shipping! He then said theyll send it out tomarrow. A week later, still nothing. I call again and he says it was sent out and should be there soon. It finally arrives and not surprisingly, they sent me a new one..The shipping info on the box said it was NOT sent a week ago like he said. It was sent only a few days ago.

Not being responsible for crappy broken items is one thing. There is absolutely NO need for such shady actions. I was outright lied to and deceived. They were also very lazy.

Man some people just cannot be satisfied!

I do admit they probably could have handle your case a bit better. But the end result was not surprisingly a NEW gun.

At this point what can you possibly complain about?

In the end did you NOT get a replacment for your damaged airsoft gun?

Did they send you your original gun that you claimed was broken?

Did they say they found a problem with your airsoftgun?

Did you have to pay for return shipping?

If the answers to my following questions are:

NO

NO

NO

NO

Then I would say that you got taken care of and you have nothing to complain about.

WE pistols are in my opinion the bigest POS in the world.

I believe that you should give them some credit, at least for not sending you your original airsoftgun back to you.

I just don't get it.

I guess that is the American way huh?

Of coarse they have good reviews and summaries. They only post good ones...

I've had bad dealings with them myself. I purchased a WE hicapa from them a while ago. Upon getting it, it didnt work right out of the box. They said to send it back for repair/replacement. Well, it cost me $15 to send it back, which sucked and didnt get any reimbursement for ( They sent me a broken item, I shouldnt pay for shipping to return it). It only took 3 days to get to them. I didnt hear anything for a week so I called. They very obviously didnt even open the box yet ( they said their tech was checking out ). They said they would call back later once they have gone over it to make sure it was broken. Three days later they finally call back ( 3 days!? unacceptable ). They said nothing was wrong with it ( lies, im not a noob, it didnt work ) and they were sending it back. One week later my item was not returned to me. I called and they said they were waiting for me to send them the shipping money. They never said I had to pay for shipping! He then said theyll send it out tomarrow. A week later, still nothing. I call again and he says it was sent out and should be there soon. It finally arrives and not surprisingly, they sent me a new one..The shipping info on the box said it was NOT sent a week ago like he said. It was sent only a few days ago.

Not being responsible for crappy broken items is one thing. There is absolutely NO need for such shady actions. I was outright lied to and deceived. They were also very lazy.

Man some people just cannot be satisfied!

I do admit they probably could have handle your case a bit better.  But the end result was not surprisingly a NEW gun. 

At this point what can you possibly complain about? 

In the end did you NOT get a replacment for your damaged airsoft gun? 

Did they send you your original gun that you claimed was broken? 

Did they say they found a problem with your airsoftgun?

Did you have to pay for return shipping? 

If the answers to my following questions are: 

NO

NO

NO

NO

Then I would say that you got taken care of and you have nothing to complain about. 

WE pistols are in my opinion the bigest POS in the world.

I believe that you should give them some credit, at least for not sending you your original airsoftgun back to you. 

I just don't get it. 

I guess that is the American way huh?

It took 2 months to come back, and they lied. Thats bad. The outcome doesnt matter. It's bad customer service. I dont ike being lied to, or have your items delayed 2 months for no good reason. Has nothing to do with "Being the American way". Dont play that card on me.

I hate to say it because I know your pain, but they do have a bisnuess to run and when guns keep breaking and they have to replace them constantly it hurts them. Besides you do have to know that bad things do and will happen. Your lucky you got a second. About the review I would initally say shady, but I don't know if your review was filled with hate mail and bad mouthing which would again hurt the business. In the end don't buy S H I T and then complain when cheap ###### breaks...

Please remember, when you shop at Airsoft GI, you have agreed to our shipping and return policy.

There are certain items that we sell do not have any warranty (excluding damage or defect on arrival). Even if the products have warranties, they all have terms and time frame apply to it. The airsoft guns do not offer "LIFE TIME warranty" or "hey my truck ran over it & i want a new gun", or "hey I got the gun for 2 months now and its now broken, I want a new gun".

That is the nature of the product, Airsoft Gun is not "DIAMOND" or your high end computer.

We, as Airsoft GI try very hard to help our customers out when our customers have problems with the products (with or without warranty). We do offer repair service, or we will redirect you to the manufacture for their assistant on the product.

But, please do not take advantage of our good heart. You do not want to see us fold right?

NO TEST BUY, NO BUY AND USED FOR A WEEKEND AND RETURN IT !!!!!!

well. there you have it from GI. and if you dont like it, etc. yes the cheap china guns is risky since of a high lemon rate but since there is so many sales on them due to their attractive price they stock them. hey everyones gotta eat.

Archived