Old Rig, New Loadout

Megalomaniac

So, I've decided to get back into AS. Heres what I'm looking at for gear to get me back in and running.

I currentely have an SDS I-RACK setup to fit lil-old me but no pouches to mount on it, two OE TECH Dual M16 pouches, and another generic branded pouch for the dumper on my belt.

What I'd like to know if if anyone has had an experence with the brand OE TECH, I've owned TT, Blackhawk, and Camelbak Gear. I priced out a similair load out with real-deal gear and there is a massive price difference. Are there any terrible issues with the OE Tech gear? I don't really care about having "street cred" with having real deal gear, I just want some pouches to mount to my rig and hold my mags until I need them.

OE-tech is airsoftgi's rebranding of import gear. 99% of it is CONDOR brand and is pretty decent. The main problem I have had with them, is the snaps are not the strongest. I put a dap of superglue under the snaps to hold them more secure, and when I tried to unsnap one of them (thinking the little dab of glue would easily snap off) I pulled the damn snap out of the back of the pouch.

Other than that litle hiccup, my oe-tech pouches have been OK.

Archived