Replacement Marui pistol grips

aikidoholic

Apologies if this question has been asked before but I did a search and couldn't find it so here goes

Following on from a question i posted the other day about fitting hogue grips on a Marui Sig P226 due to a self inflicted asthetic malfunction, I lost the auction I was bidding on for them and at the end of the day decided I don't really want to be messing about modding the gun or the grips to get them to fit properly (mainly because I'm most likely to make a mess of it and ruin something!) so instead have been trying to find out if it is possible to get hold of a set of replacement stock Marui grips for my pistol but so far I haven't been able to find any dealers that sell marui components other than the usual assortment of upgrade springs, barrels, frames etc.

Does anybody know of any UK dealers that sell marui parts such as pistol grips etc.? I need to find out how much it's going to cost me before I even decide whether to go ahead (the asthetic damage isn't even all that noticable, it's just annoying me because I know it's there :P ), probably going to cost too much if i'd have to import from the states or something but if I can find some going cheap at a UK retailer it might be worth while doing

Cheers

Archived