M203 battery case suggestions

alimcd

Ey-up

Just after some advice on whether or not this would be possible. I havent searched yet as i thought that the ACM M203's we're quite new and someone may not have tried this yet. The ACM M203 states that it can hold a mini battery in its barrel and then has a low powered spring gun further back. I'm wondering if there will be room, after the springer has been removed, to fit a 3300mah large type battery.

At the moment I use an external battery which really lets down the look of the rifle, seeing as the M203 is only twenty pounds from action hobbies, my dummy M203 battery box would not be much more than a decent battery bag.

I'm going to be attatching it to an SVD style foregrip (AK). Seeing as its going to be hollow and its made of plastic I didn't think that the weight would be a problem on the frontend. To mount it I was going to put some screws through the Foregrip that sit on a block inside the foregrip and screw into the M203 itself. The finishing touch will be modelling putty to blend the edges in and coating it in the same spray as the foregrip.

Any thoughts? Will the launcher be large enough?

If you're curious about what an SVD-S looks like...

post-38072-1181906054_thumb.jpg

Yep, the D-Boys M203s are quite nasty, market-stall springer quality. I bought one with the same idea to gut it and fit a large battery, but the low quality of the plastic and fit in general has put me off. Luckily it was an impulse add-on to an order from RSOV and only cost a tenner...

Archived