Where are all the upgrades bits and pieces

L4Isoside

Hey, (warning going to be a long post)

Im still trying to find some bits and pieces for my KSC Glock 18C but i can only find some, so can some one help, please? (Yes, i'v been searching, quite a bit)

Looking for a cheaper metal slide and outer barrel I found this but im not sure, and i cant even find a buy button, lol. But if i need a good quality one, or at least should get a really good one, thats fine too.

http://www.actionhobbys.co.uk/Glock-18C-G1...rrel_A5FQB.aspx

Or this plus this? If you can find something better, just say. Although i dont want to buy much from Hong Kong etc because of VAT etc. :(

This power up kit

Or Or this one but i cant find many more

Firefly enhanced touch-breech- (as i may run green gas i think i may need this, found it on a guide aswell.. and has anyone got a picture of it?)

Firefly Rocket valve, Hi-flow valve, which one of these is in the upgrade kit and whats the difference? Im lost?

KSC Glock 18C tight bore, cant find that either really.

If anyone can help, that would be great, and anyother recommendations, i would love. (Yea, i am eventually wanting a fully upgraded glock, but i do not have much money now, so the cheaper bits i can get first)

Also what about a piston head? Like a better one. And can you get a stronger hammer aswell, like steel or somthing (just for upgrades sake really, lol)

So anything to fully upgrade the interiour (mainly) i want to get eventually. A silencer i also want but i only found them on like U.S sites. (im U.K) But a shorter one, not along one as that looks horrid. I'd like some grips too, but i dont know what types or anything, can some one point me into the right direction?

Once i ahve found some more things i will probably look for more exteriour things aswell. :)

A silver outer barrel is preferred too (not black but that is okay.)

Thanks anyway! Chris.

Here is my thoughts and I have lots of glocks

1) get a good inner barrel (pdi 6.01mm are great but need good bb's)

2) hammer spring (enhanced)

3) recoil spring and rod (nine ball one for the g17 will fit)

4) not a must just somthing I have noticed the 50 round mags with or without high flow valves fitted give a better more stable gas flow so the shots are more consistant (no cool down)

5) firefly rocket valves do work well but have been told that the airsoft surgeon ones are even better

6) lots of the parts that fit the g17 will fit the g18c (not all the hammer mech parts do and neither does some of the slide internals fire selector etc)

PM me if you need more info

Here is my thoughts and I have lots of glocks

1) get a good inner barrel (pdi 6.01mm are great but need good bb's)

2) hammer spring (enhanced)

3) recoil spring and rod (nine ball one for the g17 will fit)

4) not a must just somthing I have noticed the 50 round mags with or without high flow valves fitted give a better more stable gas flow so the shots are more consistant (no cool down)

5) firefly rocket valves do work well but have been told that the airsoft surgeon ones are even better

6) lots of the parts that fit the g17 will fit the g18c (not all the hammer mech parts do and neither does some of the slide internals fire selector etc)

PM me if you need more info

Thanks, Do you know were the best places are to find these items? i cant find many places on the internet which sell all these products? Thanks.

Thanks, Do you know were the best places are to find these items? i cant find many places on the internet which sell all these products? Thanks.

Den Trinity

Air Soft Global

WGC

Uncompany

Redwolf

all in the Far East

I have order from all these distributors, the only hassle is the custom charges when they arrive in the UK. Although some of these will fudge the value to skip charges, but you risk no insurance if it goes missing.

The UK sites have some of these item but you do need to dig through their sites, or run a search with your gun's model.

plus shipping, vat, duty, and parcel force's charge if it gets stopped by customs

Its below the minimum taxable amount, so you'll dodge VAT and Duty, and therefore the parcelforce charge too. You're good to go.

Most things just get charged 17.5% VAT, plus £13.50 parcelforce charge. Say £15 charge because different shipping companies charge different ammounts. Theres the possibility of 3.5% Duty too, but none of my parcels have been charged that, out of two or three that got taxed.

Also, most stuff is still cheaper after tax than buying it in the UK in the first place.

Archived