Big Brother voting

Sledge

Just caught an advert for Big Brother, inviting people to phone in and vote for Friday's eviction. Nothing unusual there, but they then go on to point out that the evicted twat housemate will be interviewed, then sent straight back in. :blink: "Vote now for something that makes no difference!" How stupid do you have to be to PAY to vote on a decision that won't change anything?

*insert joke about political process in Britain and America here*

:zorro:

sort of related, the guys from Big Cook, Little Cook are now presenting Big Brothers Little Brother.... talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

What! Why? When? How? They're still presenting Big Cook, Little Cook right? If not, I'm gonna be devastated! :(

Seriously though, big brother IMO is a waste of time, it's not as cool as 1984, I think, if they should have tasks, the thing should be to nominate people, vote two of them out to a gladiatorial combat arena, the one that survives goes back in, with a chance to win some money, the one that doesn't? Well, they still have some dignity? Also quality of the combat should dictate how much food they get for the week, if the fight is poor, cannibalism it is!

I think the idea is that whoever gets voted out will slag off the other housemates and then get put back in with them at some stage with a rather red face.

It's probably the lowest brow thing on TV these days anyway, just above Jeremy Kyle.

Archived