Where to shoot?

audacity

• 4 months later...

At most games around here, deliberately aiming at the head is forbidden, and imho this is reasonable. The only places where you can actually be injured by a BB are all on the head, e.g. teeth and eyes, as well as some parts of the facial skin, which are rather thin and tend to bleed and scar a lot if injured. Especially with high fps sniper rifles you should act somewhat responsible. Is it worth taking the risk of someone cracking a tooth just because you want to be sure he feels the hit?

Definitely agree with the above - although you have revived a somewhat old topic :D

One thing i will say though, is that i find it best to aim at centre mass, and with any luck they'll be wearing an assualt vest, plate carrier etc. The reason i say this is that i find people dont always feel hits if they're wearing loose clothing. I know this from experience as it's happened to me, me being on the recieving end, i have been shot in the back on two seperate occasions and not felt either when just wearing a loose fitting bdu shirt, and one of those occasions it was someone with an m249 who hit me from only 15 metres away max! However when wearing some thing on top, av or pc you can at least hear the hits, which imo is better than getting your teeth knocked out. :P

Having said that, with cheaters there isnt much you can do, as they can say "i didn't feel anything -must have hit my body armour" etc. just be careful where you play. :)

if hes hiding behind a tree and just sticking his head out, then he is not presenting anything other than his head as a target. take it if you can. if not, hit the tree. lets him know he is definately in the sights of a rifle. hopefully, he is smart enough to present something other than his head as a target.

Archived