Poor Mans Rifle Camo!

Dave_JH

I recently accquired some Flecktarn trousers, and unfortunately the knee ripped beyond reasonable repair. Seeing the opportunity, I decide to completely cut off the leg and put it to use. Here's how it came out.

By the way, I'm going to dye and tidy up the string later, just so you know.

picture658hd3.jpg

picture659cu5.jpg

Using that idea as a basis, if you had a jacket and pair of trousers, you could cut out a custom shape to sew over everything but the working parts of the rifle, which would be far better than cam paint, and with a few strips of plastic foliage or whatever, you'd be able to totally break up the shape of the rifle.

Might have found a use for my fifth issue pair of CS95s, which I never wear!

Please look around on the forum for existing threads and add to them. On the Haven, I can see 2 threads which you could have used. One is called.....

"how to como sniper rifle?

how to como sniper rifle, with littlle $"

As you can see I have closed it and asked people to use the pinned thread entitled "Rifle Camo" which has 126 posts.

This way all the threads discussing the same topic don't get cluttered all over the place. New people to the forum can therefore easily look up a topic of their choice rather than struggle to search through the increasing number of similar threads.

You will find the idea of using trouser legs is discussed there at some stage.

I am therefore going to close this thread and will move it to the pinned RIFLE CAMO thread, soon after you have read this and know where to look.

Sorry to sound harsh but I'm just trying to get this point across to all users of this board. Its nothing personal.

Good Hunting ;)

Archived