WA 1911 Government Problems

Lord Vader

I believe I have a SCW2, but im not sure, as some parts are different from the SCW2 I've seen. (I bought my 1911 used, so I dont even know wether all parts are supposed to be in this Version)

So the problem is that the gun just act as normal, beside the fact that the BBs just roll out of the barrel. The recoil feels hard and just as normal (even if i can't really know that, because this gun never worked ..) but the BBs won't fly out.

I have no idea what part could cause the trouble. Interestingly it did matter wich hammer strut i used. Wth the silver one from this kit I bought:

WGCshop

nothing happened, so not even gas went out of the mag if i pulled the trigger without the slide. But the black standart one doesn't really look different beside the part that has no purpose anyway.

I thought this could be the problem because it is too short or something like that, not allowing to push the button on the mag in far enough, thus not releasing enough gas.

But thats hardly possible, as they should be standart parts.

I really don't know, maybe the photos are helpful (at least to determine the SCWversion).

I really hope someone has an idea how to fix that problem !!!

Thanks!!

post-17724-1186867855_thumb.jpg

post-17724-1186867878_thumb.jpg

@ ruchik: Well, there's nothing wrong with the HopHup. I can't imagine this to cause such a problem, but everything's there that's supposed to be there anyway.

@ r.ocelot: Do You mean that one:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...0Custom%20Parts

? You mean that would make it possible to use the reinforced Sear, I bought with the hammerkit, but would that solve my problem? I don't understand that either =/

But thanks anyway

Edit:

When I hold down the slidecatch and dryfire, it sometimes occurs that just one shot happens. In that case the first shot just act as normal, but with the second only the hammer went forward wihtout any gas being released and the slide staying where it is.

At first, that was always the case. I really don't know what I changed (beside taking the gun apart and reassembly 1000 times), but now that happens rather seldom.

There is everything stock but the trigger and the little pin holding the hammer strut (the stock one was broken as I got the gun). But I don't think these make any difference.

(The hammer i will install later, when i get the new safety for it)

I use a shooters design metal slide too, but the problem still occur when i switch back to the stock plastic slide.

Maybe the problem is a broken or wrong part in the breech and loading muzzle (If that are the correct names) in the slide.

This gun is really annoying me, as there is no part that looks wrong or broken, that just doesn't make any sense :blink:

And you think that will help?

Ok, I will try it, I don't know what to do else, anyway.

So, thanks.

Edit:

I just tryed the silver firing pin again, and it really happened nothing.

So maybe this will change when I use the whole new set (with new hamer and sear and disconnector), but I think that is strange.

Why is this black stock firing pin different anyway? I mean no other SCW2 or even SCW1 and SCW3 firing pin I've seen look like this..

p.s. I just noticed what the hammer strut really is.. So where I said hammer strut before, I really meant the firing pin :rolleyes:

Oh, thanks, now at least I know my SCWversion. I don't know why i didn't noticed that earlier, I even found a reinforced version of my firing pin now:

klick

maybe this will help?

To make one thing clear, I really don't care about my hammerset being used, I just want my gun working, no matter with wich parts ^^

But do you think that the firing pin is the problem anyway?

Or could the problem be solved by converting my gun to SCW2 with the hammer set and disconnector?

Archived