SR 25: what to choose

Handsome Pete

CALI SWANGIN i dont speak german so unless there is an english version on the forums. If so could u copy n paste it to me in a pm (if u are a member)? cheers.

Darn this is difficult. Ill ask one more annoying question then. Regardless of look etc...will the g&p require mechbox changes if i added the spring barrel and hop? cheers to everyone.

edit: also with the g&g i get free postage.

What kind of change do you want to do to the hop? Changing barrel is fine, and as for the spring, considering it shows you living in the UK, a G&P gearbox has no problems taking a UK level spring.

The G&G have a total differend HopupUnit....but i think you are talkin about the Sleeve...

But birchm is right,why change the hop up,because people say is bad?-why not try it first and start then to change things... :unsure:

@DeathBlow

The Long GB i dont trust to tell you the truth and i heard it´s kinda hard to tune it up and get it going steady.-But this is really a question on how good you are at tuning a GB at any way.

For instance:You will have to take a PSG1 spring and chop that one up to get the right lenght for the long one.

I dont have to say nothing about the Standart V2....as everybody already know.

Systema drop in (the one that comes with the Magnum :D )and you are done.

To have Semi only is not always a good thing,because if it jams,i just turn to fullauto and release this jam without taking the Motor out or even worse...take the whole GB out...but thats just me.

-considering it shows you living in the UK, a G&P gearbox has no problems taking a UK level spring.-

Not at all and even more than that...

- i dont speak german so unless there is an english version on the forums. If so could u copy n paste it to me in a pm (if u are a member)? cheers.-

Whooopz....i forgot...sorry.

But,just log your self in to see the pic´s,so you can see what it is all about.

The whole GB is taken appart on the Pics and you can see all of the components in there.

This is THE review for someone like you.

The People there will help you with everything you need.

We even have already some guy´s from other countrys,so that shouldnt be a Prob.

We are friendly at the board... ;)

Just hit the button ARTIKEL and scroll down to the G&G SR25...

My reason on the G&P was the markings and the CNC Body as mine is a collectors item only+i wanted the short assaultrifle with the crane and so(Dont like Snipers at all).

But the G&G,in any ways,is a very good gun....

CaliSwangin

cheers very much dude. Well the reason i prefer the g&g is the working bolt catch, bipod adaptor and the semi auto is gd, means UK sites will accept a high fps since its semi. G&P and the CA have auto meaning id have to keep it to auto fps. Anyways if i get the money ill get a review/opinion up.

cheers all.

Archived