Where can I find a pipe/tube?

Donut

I don't really know where to put this, well probably the project section I guess.

But anyways, does anyone know where I can get a tube/pipe that is about the same diameter as that of an AEG cylinder head nozzle thingy?

partsguarderge0412lgsj5.gif

That nozzle.

I need it for a project, it has to be at least 4 or 5 inches, plastic or metal. It just has to be able to allow an AEG nozzle to slide over and hopefully have a decent air seal.

It's ok if it's a little thicker, as I can just sand it down.

Actually, if anyone has a calliper, would you be so kind as to take the measurements of the inner and outer diameter of the cylinder head nozzles?

Right now if I can't find one I'll just get 4 or 5 cylinder heads and connect them...

Thanks.

Two questions;

Does it have to be the same O/D all the way along it's length or does it just need to fit inside a nozzle at the one end?

Are you really in Taiwan?

You could try a model shop (R/C planes/cars/helicopters/etc), they usually stock brass, alloy and plastic tube/pipe.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXR826&P=7

7/32" OD Brass tube (very, very close to exact diameter needed), only in $14 packs of 10 though. You would have a lot of chances to get it right.

*EDIT* I'm guessing you're building a snazzy bullpup of some sort? :)

Well, I guess it doesn't really have to, as long as the end is the same diameter and the rest is smaller...

Basically the design right now calls for the nozzle to be fixed with the bolt, so it has to travel the whole 6 or so inches. I'd prefer the piece to be the same throughout.

Archived