CA M15 Motor Issue

Fuser

Hey,

I just took apart my gun completely and got it back together this afternoon, but with a fully charged battery inside it isn't even making a sound with a pull of the trigger. I think that it's a wiring/motor problem.

So I'm wondering, when the motor is out of the handguard, which side of it does the red wire attach to, and which side does the black wire attach to? I know that the red (on mine at least) attaches to the farther side, but if I have the motor reversed by accident then it doesn't really matter.

An easier question to answer might be: If my gun's barrel is pointed to the right and I take the motor out, will the Classic Army sticker on the side of the motor be facing up or down?

Thanks!

As far as I can tell, nothing moves whatsoever. I think there's something wrong with the connection to the battery, or with the battery itself.

edit

I'm replacing the bushings and cleaning the entire gearbox this weekend, by then I'll know what the problem is. Then I can sell the damn gun :P

Archived