Loving the new forum layout, except for one thing (so far)...

PMs don't seem to have HTML enabled.

PMs without smilets or quotes is not the end of the world but, as a mod, PMs and Thread Reports containing hyperlinks that don't work makes things a bit of a PITA.

I have to open a new IE window, highlight the link and then paste it into the new window.

Not exactly gonna kill me, I suppose, but it makes helping out a real chore.

Seems to work here as well. What problem are you getting exactly? Any chance of a screen shot (with any appropriate bits blurred out)? :)

I have a whole heap of posts that need to be rebuilt post forum upgrade which I'll set going tonight. I've done 550k of around 2 million, it'll take a few hours and slow the forum down, so I'll stick it on around midnight tonight to complete the rest of it.

Seems to work here as well. What problem are you getting exactly? Any chance of a screen shot (with any appropriate bits blurred out)? :)

I have a whole heap of posts that need to be rebuilt post forum upgrade which I'll set going tonight. I've done 550k of around 2 million, it'll take a few hours and slow the forum down, so I'll stick it on around midnight tonight to complete the rest of it.

When PMs are displayed in the little "My Assistant" pop-up box the HTML is disabled.

In the proper PM inbox, it does work fine.

I must admit, I thought the My Assistant thing was going to be THE way to access PMs, do searches etc, so I was a bit worried.

Incidentally, is there any way to stay logged-in when you quit the site?

I get asked for my details every time I visit and I can't see a "keep me logged in" tick-box or anything. :unsure:

Clicked that link, ticked the "remember me" button, logged in then closed the IE page.

Opened another IE page, typed in "www.arniesairsoft.co.uk" and, when I got here, it asked me for my name and password again. :unsure:

*EDIT*

Incidentally, I just installed Vista on one of my PCs and Arnies seems to look a lot better under Vista.

Is it just a coincidence, but all the button and tab shapes seem much more "vista-like"?

Edited by Stealthbomber

You may want to try dumping your cache / cookies out for Arnies, then trying to save your password again mate. Sadly, Windows has a fantastic way of storing a wildcard in a cookie... which actually returns as a NULL value when your computer tries to recognise it as a username / password. So it ends up entering nothing into the login area, thus forcing you to do it all again.

It frustrates the totty out of me.