Guitar Hero 3

Connery

So, for those of you who can't play a real instrument, such as myself, have you picked up Guitar Hero 3 yet?

So far, I've found that Through the Fire and Flames is incredibly difficult. To put it mildly, GH2 veterans, please recall the countless hours it took you to five star Jordan on Expert. Now, add another 5 minutes of that torture, and you've got the hardest GH song ever.

Easy, Medium, and Hard are all simple stuff, though.

EDIT: Oops, hit post. The game is available on all four major consoles, brand new controllers were created (one for each console), and with cameo appearances by some big names in Rock, this game is sure to be good fun. Now, if only my arm weren't so sore from playing six hours straight, I'd go back to DragonForce.

I'm a 360 player, but I never own any of the guitar hero games. I think I will buy GH III, the guitar looks much better then before, it looks like my les paul =). I'm a guitar player (though not very well), but ppl say it doesn't matter if you play/ don't play real guitars, the game is entire differnt thing.

yarrr i read about the wii version yesterday on ign, and i want to give it a try :)

only thing is, the PAL version only is sheduled for release on novermber 23rd, i found out just now as i went to order it :mellow: , grr i hate this ###### where euopean version comes out months after their release

*fruitcage* regioncodes :angry:

Archived