X360 elite

sand.cheetah

Whoever owns x360 eilte, can you tell the graphics difference between 360 elite and 360? In xbox.com, it says elite has improvements on it's hardware including a better anti-aliasing system, but could you really tell the difference? I'm using a Dell 20" computer display. Thankyou.

Well, the Elite does have better cooling fans than the regular 360's. It has HDMI, so it can look a little better in standard definition. It looks at its best in 1080p though. Besides the color, HD capacity, HDMI, and improved fans, the elite is identical to the 360 Pro. Though I honestly think the Elite is totally worth $80 more bucks if you are a media freak (like me) and need lots of harddrive space.

I dont see the attraction of it TBH. To me, all youre paying for is your 360 in black and a bigger hard drive. Im never going to use all the space, I dont mind what colour it is and I cant afford an HDTV for the forseeable future. Microsoft arent gettin any more of my cash just now!

Well, the Elite does have better cooling fans than the regular 360's. It has HDMI, so it can look a little better in standard definition. It looks at its best in 1080p though. Besides the color, HD capacity, HDMI, and improved fans, the elite is identical to the 360 Pro. Though I honestly think the Elite is totally worth $80 more bucks if you are a media freak (like me) and need lots of harddrive space.

Especially considering the HDD cost $150 or so separately.

Just like the 360 Pro, it's cheaper in the long run, but you need the $450? in the first place.

Archived