Burgerdude problem

Spartan452

I know burgerdude has an excellent record, and is a good guy.

I bought one of his USPs and it was in partially functioning condition. The slide did not lock back. I asked him about it and he said it was a lube issue, I applied the lube and it still was not functioning correctly. I asked for a refund, he said he wanted me to try a different magazine to see if that was the problem, in which he would send. I declined his offer and I wish for him to refund me my money after i received my refund I will then send his pistol back. He does not want to refund me before i send him back his pistol. He wants me to send the pistol to him before he sends the money back.

He has not offered me any other partial refund, except for the magazine.

He said he wanted to verify that the pistol is in the condition it is, by me first sending him the pistol and then upon his decision he will send me back the money. I have a video showing the problem, and I'm willing to take pictures of the pistol. Yet he seemingly does not want to refund me. From my perspective he is trying to scam me

This is not my first purchase as I have sold and bought items here many times.

He messaged paypal about this, and paypal agreed with him, in which i should send back the pistol first.

Should I send back the pistol first or should he send the money first?

If i send the pistol back first how am I suppose to stop him from scamming me? He keeps on telling me to take it up with paypal if he doesn't send the money back.

At least if he sends the money back and I don't send him the gun, he can dispute me with item not sent.

Should I just do a dispute with him via paypal since talks aren't working out?

Here is the video showing the partially functional USP. I can provide pictures to prove it's condition, but he has not asked for any. He just wants me to send it back, so he can inspect it. I can also provide another video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_whYwNXXj4

Archived