Chinese Made Replacement LED Bulb for G&P M3 Weaponlight

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:X:AAQ:US:1123

Suitable for:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...C-480_cat_Flash Light

I got this light to replace the G90 bulb that came with the G&P light which burnt out in 2 weeks. I've asked around and it seems it is pretty common for these to die fairly quickly, and the remedy usually is to get a bunch of bulb to stock up and replace. In the time mine was down I bought a Streamlight TLR1 with a CREE LED bulb thats rated to 80 lumens. LED seems to make sense as it emits much less heat and have better power consumption to my knowledge compare to gas-charged bulb, so I thought maybe I can replace the bulb in the G&P M3 with an LED unit. On eBay I found the above bulb for to-my-door price of ~$20 USD, which is about the listed price on WGC for G&P's own LED bulb, so I bought one and it came in yesterday. The fit was a drop in, and it will work with 6V, 9V, and 12V battery, for different Lumen output. The 12V is said to do 270+ lumens. The shipping took about a week and the seller keeps you informed of the processing steps. So barring any quick failure of the bulb I think this is a hearty recommanded for anyone looking for replacement bulb. On the eBay page they show which models this is compatible for....