X3M1 Leshy Suit

Bodgeups

Click here to visit website

Sold via the Sportsman Gun Centre website. For the modest sum of £60 you get a five-piece leshy suit comprising of:

1. Jacket overall (its like a jumper, no zip I'm afraid).

2. Elasticated trousers.

3. Hat

4. Face and head cover

5. Gloves.

I got mine delivered yesterday, but unfortunately they only included the jacket and the trousers - am chasing them up about it now. But otherwise, for the price the suit seems very good. All fabric and rustle-free, it's not too bad either!

Looks good. Interested to know more:

What's the colour like? Suitable to British woodland?

Does the material look durable enough to survive brambles?

What size did you get and how well does it fit?

How thick is the material? Will I cook?

I also wanted a Leshy but I seem to be a popular size large.

I'll take some pictures when I get home. Imagine the entire thing being made from two layers, the first being a fine fibre mesh and the second being the foliage layer. I doubt it would stand up to harsh bramble abuse, but I'd tend to steer clear of them in the first place ;). I can guarantee you won't cook though.

Colour seems to be ok, but I won't be able to comment fully until Sunday when I can try it out.

I got a Large size, and while the jacket fit me perfectly with room to wear both my BDU's and assault vest underneath, the trousers came up a centimetre or two short for my liking. Not a major issue though.

Archived