CA G36 HopUp unit assembly

Pkekyo-Nor

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/341/hopupremainslg4.jpg

it's somewhat poor quality though, my camera optics have a small near-limit focal length

ok not bad :)

well did u get the hop nub in with that little bit i said remove, the bit i circled picks up on the Cylindical bit. then the c-clip ur missing holds that cylindrical bit in place.

when u have it assembled look down the barrel into a light source and turn the cylinder to check the nub is contacting the rubber all ok.

either find the c-clip or get a new one and then

the little brass bit on the barrel slides upto the hop unit and the spring onto the barrel.

Next put the barrel into the barrel mount

and insert it into ur rifle and insert the 2 screws from where they came out of.

Hop Nub = cylindrical transparent little thingie? if so: yes

can't find the c-clip here, checking domestic forums if anyone've got one to spare...

Yeah, the barrel piece was movable from the beginning, so I'm guessing the guy I've bought the gun from has removed it and not put it back on before shipping...

Ok, seems like I'm all good then - providing I can get my hands on a bloody c-clip...

/EDIT:

yay, now I know how to assemble a hop-up unit...

Learning by screwing up ftw

Hop Nub = cylindrical transparent little thingie? if so: yes

can't find the c-clip here, checking domestic forums if anyone've got one to spare...

Yeah, the barrel piece was movable from the beginning, so I'm guessing the guy I've bought the gun from has removed it and not put it back on before shipping...

Ok, seems like I'm all good then - providing I can get my hands on a bloody c-clip...

/EDIT:

yay, now I know how to assemble a hop-up unit...

Learning by screwing up ftw

no worries. glad i was able to help.

i never knew of this forum when i first messed up my p90 hop unit, did it all on my own.

good luck with finding that bit.

Archived