Scummers and Cars

Itsari

ok not that exciting or funny but it just have to rant :flamed:

About half an hr ago, scum from the valleys decided to trash a car outside my house. Naturally I went out to sneak around and watch them so I can rat them out and laugh as they sell their bling for bail money...anywho it was like watching a gang of not very smart monkeys smashing an ant hill...at one point the car started to roll down the slight incline...that made me lol in a sneaky silent sort of way...so there I was in my dpm's and my brothers cheapy springer (loaded with 0.2 excel bb's) when they started getting bored and were talking about setting it alight...and thats when I made my move back to the house and get the feds. So far all I know from the police is that it belongs to someone 12 miles up the road and is at the bottom of the road and not on fire.

SOme of the comical things to come out of them were

"Mate I cant break it"

"Try hitting it that'll sort it out"

-

"*moronic laughing*mate these fuses are like melted butt, that'll show him"

and

"F*****G STOP IT!!"

"I'M TRYING" (I'm guessing this is when the car was moving by itself).

Moral of the story is Scum are stupid as, they cant seem to destroy a car properly and I'm guessing they'll have to get a train back to their shanty houses as they've left the joy ride behind...

They shouldnt be allowed out...

ah well i'll let you know if there is a small bonfire...

Archived