Barret M99 Scratch build projekt.

klatrechris

after endless hours with searching the internett and asking around i found out that PDW´s m99 kit is not to be found anywhere.

so i am going to build my own..

the internals iam going to use is a maruzen Aps2

i need you help with som details for this prosjekt..

i have a buildplan allready made.

i need to know what the dimenson on the upper and lower reciver is and the length of the reciver.

so if anyone from the us or UK happens to have one and want to give me these measurements i would be very very happy :D

the most import thing i need is the upper and lower reciver so i could start building in the weekend..

i hope to hae this one ready before 24. may.

post-41806-1207773815_thumb.jpg

If you need measurements, the ideal place would be to look at Barrets website, they'll have all ya info you need on there. :)

As for leaving the Mag at the front, its not too hard to make it go to the back.

All you need to do is move the components back, as for the trigger, you need to come up with a way to make it engage when you pull the trigger.

Normally i would say use wire to do it, but i doubt it'll be strong enough to engage.

Better still, when you disasemble the APS 2, study in the inner workings etc, then you might be able to come up with a resolution to making it fire with the mag at the back.

Archived