SCW 2 or SCW 3? (For SIG GSR)

Mr Foxhound

I'm debateing on buying a new pistol soon and want it to be a good one. I'm torn between the two SCW versions of a WA SIG GSR. (SCW3 Black on Redwolf, SCW2 Two tone on Unco)

One important thing is I want a metal body in the future and I'm not sure if the every SCW system can take the same body. This is one of the most important things on the list. Id assume a SCW3 body would be easier to find then a SCW2 if thats the case.

I have read that the SCW 3's are made a bit cheaper. I have noticed the prices are pretty near each other, So thats not a big issue.

I'm pretty much a newb to WA gun's and only know KSC Glocks, So I thought Id ask here.

And I would like trademarks intact, But havent ordered a whole gun from Unco or Redwolf before.

Any help is great. Thanks!

SCW2 tends to more reliable with SCW3 sometimes having issues with the firing pin sear. However SCW3 has fixed hop which some people like if they can't be arsed to mess around and set the SCW2 hop right. Although you can transfer SCW2 internals into an SCW3 and vice versa so a metal kit for SCW2 or 3 will be fine.

It's not all SCW3 that are made cheaper, you are thinking of the magnatech range which have more in common with TM aesthetics compared to a full house, full price WA which the GSR's are.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...2/cat/17/page/2

This review is what made me lean to the SCW 2 version more.

The two tone is pretty sexy, but it will go to all black anways so it dosent really matter about looks. (Aside from trademarks)

I intend to use Green Gas till I get the metal body(is a bit hard to find in stock lately. Would be a few months after I got the gun), is that super risky or not? Not saying I wouldnt mind buying 134A (I bet you get this question alot here, so sorry lol )

Archived