APS2 SV Limited edition Camoflauge version

aps2ts6.jpg

For sale here today is a labor of love, for anyone else who has owned an Maruzen APS series sniper rifle, must know that it certainly is not a labor of sense or logic!

So. Here is a Limited (Maybe) Edition Maruzen APS-2 SV with a factory camouflage paint scheme. This was one of a number that were produced with this rather odd looking camouflage pattern by maruzen.

It has bee upgraded internally, with a PDI piston / Piston head, Reinforced spring guide, Laylax Aerochamber hopup unit, Prometheus 6.03 barrel (M4a1 length). The trigger unit is stock.

External upgrades include a rather dashing looking M1 illuminated reticule scope, Guarder upgraded bolt handle, FF adjustable butplate and a repro Parker-hale bipod.

It is supplied with a 110 spring (Mostly because thats the weakest one they make!) which will give you about 370fps. This setup should be good up to 500fps and above, although the hop rubber would need to be changed, as it is currently the soft silicone type.

For all this good stuff I am looking for a price of about £300 inc postage. Will consider offers, or swaps.

What you got in mind for swops.

I have a Maruzen L96 fully upgraded with internal parts, reinforced handle and teflon cylinder, Kryloned in DPM.

Or how about an AEG?? any ideas

Sorry, I would have made myself clearer on what im looking for!

No sniper rifles, gas spring or electic, my short attention span prevents me from sniping effectively!

Interesting aegs.... But no AKs, or Armalites. Unless its an LR300

Gas pistols, of most kinds...

What you got in mind for swops.

I have a Maruzen L96 fully upgraded with internal parts, reinforced handle and teflon cylinder, Kryloned in DPM.

Or how about an AEG?? any ideas

• 1 year later...

This is still for sale..... With a few changes- the scope is no-longer included, Also there is no spring with it, but it still functions! I can buy a new one and fit it prior to shipping if so required...

As I need the space (and money) I'm reducting the price to £150 posted to the UK. (Comes with 3 mags, forgot to mention that above! And a bag of .43s.)

• 6 months later...

OK, this is now being split.

Parts are:

Stock (W/ bipod pivot + Adjustable butplate) / Reciver / outerbarrel £40

Inner barrel + hopup (PSS2 aero chamber + m4a1 length prommy TB) £30

Standard trigger unit £10

Cylinder w/ metal springguide, pss2 piston, guarder cocking handle (no spring) £20

3x magazines £10 (1x used, 2 mostly new)

Shipping is extra, but no extra charges for paypal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived