Cyma Glock 18 questions

Rambo Kid

I've decided to purchase a Cyma 030 Glock 18 as my first real sidearm. But, before I do, I have a few questions... What aftermarket battery do ya'll recomend? Can you link me to a good and reasonably cheap drop leg holster for the G18? Will one magazine be enough? Will one battery be enough? I rarely pull out my sidearm, but I keep one just in case.

Thanks,

Rambo Kid :gun:

1.) Get a good holster like the Fobus or something that really retains the pistol well. I've no use for velcro straps as they tend to wear out. You want something has very positive snaps to keep that pistol protected.

2.) Minimum of 2 spare magazines. 4 would be better as AEP magazines are relatively cheap in price. These magazines are smaller as well and you have to make sure that what ever magazine pouch you are using is going to keep them well contained.

3.) At least one spare battery (2 would natually be better). This will allow you keep a fully charged spare always available. The proper charge time is 1 1/2 hours (dont go longer as you can damage the battery).

Your going to get about 1000+ shots out of this pistol for each fully charged battery.

You may be surprised how often you use this pistol once you get to actually shooting it. Especially in full auto. It's a bb hose.

They are well built, dependable and give good performance. They are also a lot of fun to shoot, especially if you like to shoot alot!

Archived