KWC GBB Deagle Problem

chownsy

Im in urgent need of a picture off the slide of a KWC deagle,

the picture needs to be with the slide on the pistol in the locked back position looking up from the pistol grip into the slide behind the hammer

THank you in advance

Richard

EDIT: edited title

Sorry i cant edit,

also if someone can strip theres can you show me a picture of the trigger mechanism from the top looking down.

Im stuck because i can get this to wrok but the way i fix it, it never lasted so if i can see the origional way it works i can fix this permently

Richard

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g7/Chris...ch132008011.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g7/Chris...ch132008012.jpg

The blowback frame is not original, as it shattered apart. I fixed it up (for the most part) by filling in the area where pieces shattered with epoxy dough, then dremeled it to the correct shape and made a spot for the hex screw, which is required to reset the hammer mech. It works well, but forgetting to remove the hex screw before attempting to take the slide off will widen the spot for the hex screw, which allows the screw to wobble too much, and repeatedly removing and replacing the screw will strip it. Placement for the screw doesn't have to be exact, as long as it's forward enough to trip the lever in the hammer mechanism.

Hey mate that is perfect.

it is that hex screw part that has gone missing on this one, I swapped the pistol for my MK23 and it didnt work properly. but i can now see what needs to be done :)

so aslong as the slide and screw are level it will work :) that looks more permanent then just a blob of glue as previos was there.

Many thanks

Richard

Archived