Anyone else buying new boys guns?

Crandall

I know there not out yet but will anyone else be buying the new tokyo marui boys guns. i will be buying the B-spetsnaz. the fake wood grips look awesome. They look good i just hope they'll be a little less plastically then the M4A1.

I know there not out yet but will anyone else be buying the new tokyo marui boys guns. i will be buying the B-spetsnaz. the fake wood grips look awesome. They look good i just hope they'll be a little less plastically then the M4A1.

whats the point of buying a boys gun of an already really small gun?

well i am one short little kid so the fit me fine, but a 6 foot something person(i.e. rhino) would just look funny using one. no offense. i just like them cus there cheap and my friends are just amazed by it (never seen a full sized aeg let alone a 80% sized one) i just use them for backyard skirmishes and playing in my friends woods. i still like them anyway.

Well that's fair enough. I'd hate to see the sense of elitism that threatened to swamp Arnie's before make a return.

You like them, you're under no pressure to upgrade, and they're fine for 'backyard' skirmishing/plinking.

That scale thing would completely put me off though; I'd rather have a realistic-looking springer than an unrealistic electric :)

My first ever airsoft gun was a mini electric XM177, if it wasn't for that little guy then I would never have understood the fun of full-auto airsoft guns (I was never planning to get into skirmishing). Also I don't think the rest of my family would ahve understood had I come home witha fairly realistic gun, I say go for it man.

I've always said that if you start off with something simple you can later work up to something complex. e.g

When i first started off skirmishing, i started off with a springer pistol. After that i decided that i wanted a pistol that would suit me. So i ended up eventually buying the 50AE. It's only as of late that i've invested in an AEG Famas. If it's for simple plinking then you could do worse than buy a few BOYS rifles and a few electric blowback pistols. If nothing else, it gives you a feel of what skirmishing with the bigger AEGs is like.

Archived