Yeah, full trades eo 553!

yyc

A65 reticle of the 552 on DR site.

Are you willing to price match ebayBanned's shipped price for this product? If so, that would probably help your sales a lot otherwise it may be difficult for the average consumer to justify paying 10% more for the same product.

Also, how adjustable is the reticule? Some of the replica eotechs I've bought in the past were not very adjustable in one axis and I've heard others report that just trying to adjust there's resulted in breakage. :(

Just to vouch for quality, I picked up one of these while i was back in HK... it caught my eye, just as i was going to buy a 552 lol... I woulkda kicked myself If it were coming back from buying the 552... :D

-Fully adjustable reticule and windage etc.

-Red and Green with multiple brightness

-No Ghosting

The first one the guy gave me I actually asked for the cover to be changed as the trades were a little dodgy, fortunately enough I had the oppurtunity to test and check that standard was up to par before I bought it... for a much lower cost too ;)

Oh and the trades are like a dirty white colour...

• 2 weeks later...
any update on this yet....

Well let me give you guys a heads up. This was paid for on the 20th of June and as yet I have not seen the package. I have had loads of contact with dragon but thus far no product. They confirmed shipping on the 22nd and the parcel seems to have been lost in the mail.

They are however under the impression that this is some how my problem and they have done thier job. So in summary:

Paid 20th June

"Posted" 22nd of June

First contact via email after roughly 13 attempts and over a month

Numerous emails explaining since then that they posted the item and its my problem it hasnt arrived

Yesterday the 11th of August (almost two months after they took my money) I used paypal to dispute the payment

Today 12th of August an email from dragon explaining that a second 551 was in the mail and should be with me soon. No tracking information given.

So Ill let you know whether it actually arrives sometime this year, and I think its sad that I had to practically force them to send me this product.

But the bottom line is their service and contact have been shocking and I will NEVER purchase from them again.

Use your own judgement.

Well let me give you guys a heads up. This was paid for on the 20th of June and as yet I have not seen the package. I have had loads of contact with dragon but thus far no product. They confirmed shipping on the 22nd and the parcel seems to have been lost in the mail.

They are however under the impression that this is some how my problem and they have done thier job. So in summary:

Paid 20th June

"Posted" 22nd of June

First contact via email after roughly 13 attempts and over a month

Numerous emails explaining since then that they posted the item and its my problem it hasnt arrived

Yesterday the 11th of August (almost two months after they took my money) I used paypal to dispute the payment

Today 12th of August an email from dragon explaining that a second 551 was in the mail and should be with me soon. No tracking information given.

So Ill let you know whether it actually arrives sometime this year, and I think its sad that I had to practically force them to send me this product.

But the bottom line is their service and contact have been shocking and I will NEVER purchase from them again.

Use your own judgement.

We ship many parcels a day and we basically can't keep track of every parcels to see if they arrive. If you didn't get your parcel in about 10 days, you should have contacted us. However you were on vacation and you contacted us recently regarding the lost parcel.

We ship you another 551 in mail a couple days later after getting your complaint email and sent you the notfication. Please check your junk mail folder if you didn't get the email. Please BEWARE it is olympics. Everything in mail needs to be inspected by customs and security officers in china now.

Archived