SAS Gear

sas master

for a fast reply on this...i was sucessfully done a SAS setup which was really really expensive. I had the nomex suit s-10 w/ tinited outserts etc etc etc.....this setup is not necessary in airsoft because you are not going to need a S-10 nor outserts for flashbanging rooms =) you really need to think about it.....i sold all of my stuff and its the only setup that i sold which made 400+ bucks than what i bought....many ppl want this and that of the 22nd SAS....let me tell you it is not that great......but if you dont want to listen to me check around Ebay..........if you want SCUD hunting like me....plz look around....it isnt that hard...also look at pictures too.

I see that you are in the USA. Well, there you can just about get anything. In New Zealand the government has strict laws about bb guns etc etc. They are really stupids ones as well. We can't have any auto bb guns unless they were here before the year 2003. So, I think there might also be laws concerning gear that you can buy here. I will need to check up on this though.

cheers

sas master

Yes, uh SAS guy!

Please search, or ask specific questions like what vests the SAS use or similar, don't be too broad.

By the way he is after a urban style set up!

Oh and there are no laws about gear in NZ, but you don't for example need to buy the expensive flame-retarding clothing, simple, black fatigues work well for what you are after!

from your mate!

For a cheap impression buy black soldier 95 trousers and jacket. For the woodland/scudhunting impression ffs search!

I wrote a huge post on this a couple of weeks back.

Scud hunters: 1942 desert windproof smock and DPM desert trousers. Either dessie boots or normal black boots, shemagh and mix of og plce an 58.

Woodland: SAS windproof smock- original not the webtex ######, 95 or 94 trousers, magnums or hiking boots, 58/plce escape belt with an assault vest or chestrig. Dont buy the webtex chestrig- its obvious its not real and the sas wouldnt have worn one.

You don't really appear to be a master of SAS...

Alright I'm done.

Archived