TM Uzi repairs

playmaker55

Dude.

It's a TM.

Provided you don't open it and screw with the internals, chances are it'll outlast you.

EDIT: Eh, may as well answer your question. I don't know. I don't think so, but there's probably SOME parts you can use from other guns. Google it and look at reviews, and that should give you all the info you need.

I've had two of them, the first I sold working perfectly find and this one I have now only shoots in Semi. Don't know why, as I never touched the selector which is the part that is weak. No idea how to fix it, but I know it's fairly common. Other than the stupid trigger issues they tend to have, they seem to last forever like all the early TMs (as long as you dont mess with them).

And no, there are zero upgrades.

There are no upgrades available other than a tight barrel, a practically impossible to find metal receiver kit, and a threaded barrel adapter. The only other part that is universal would be the motor, but you have to reverse the polarity of regular ones when installed in the Uzi (has an EG1000R: R for reverse). For replacement parts (if you somehow find a way to bugger up your UZI) theres Leonard. E-mail him at leonardinjapan@hotmail.com

There's a nice wood stock available, and if you want the 'tacticool' sticklebrick look, Mosquito Molds do a RIS kit.

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/den_search.j...pg=1&rpp=10

Just make sure you don't pull the trigger with the safety on, apart from that, a TM Uzi is a great fun gun.

Don't be tempted to take it to bits unless you really have to. (Just don't. Trust me on this).

:devil:

Archived