Sourcing MINIMI Parts

BadAssTronaut

I need to find some parts for my MINIMI, they are the odd shaped peice of metal and wire thingy (Don't know what the parts are called and I dont have a part no ) that are attached to the right side of all MINIMI's, the bits that move when you pull back the charging handle to make that metallic sound. Does anyone know where I can obtain them?

And Corp, no I wasn't fiddling with it again, they fell off during a skirmish yesterday ;)

To make it a little more clear the parts I am after are labelled 'A' and 'B' in the following diagram.

post-1053-1113839675_thumb.jpg

I need to find some parts for my MINIMI, they are the odd shaped peice of metal and wire thingy (Don't know what the parts are called and I dont have a part no ) that are attached to the right side of all MINIMI's, the bits that move when you pull back the charging handle to make that metallic sound. Does anyone know where I can obtain them?

And Corp, no I wasn't fiddling with it again, they fell off during a skirmish yesterday ;)

To make it a little more clear the parts I am after are labelled 'A' and 'B' in the following diagram.

Best taking a pic of the part and sending it to a shop, and ask them ;)

I've not seen those parts anywhere either I'm afraid, I'm not aware of anyone making aftermarket parts for them (not much point really) and I've not seen them in anyone's TOP replacement parts either.

If you do manage to source them then let me know where from, it'll definitely be somewhere worth bookmarking.

If you don't... Let me know and I'll knock up some drawings from mine - something you can take to someone who does sheet metal work and have a new plate made... the spring I think could be made from piano wire.

Cheers Corp.

Like you said I doubt I'll have any luck finding anywhere that stocks these parts. I've e-mailed the site and they are gonna keep an eye out but its a pretty large site and the parts are pretty small, so I don't hold out much hope.

If you could do some drawings of yours, when you've got time, that would be ace dude :)

Archived