MG43

Phoenix

Yes it would Phoenix i hope you do decide to do it, if you get one it would be great, it may take a bit of modding but you could do it no prob, if i can build a scratch built M240/GPMG then i'm sure you or someone else could do that

cheers

at a quick glance. . you can use a modified MP5 or the Carrot MSG90 trigger grouping. . .what's super nice about the M249 is there's no motor in the grip so you have alot of freedom installing the MP5/MSG90 grouping.

The stock and handguard can be made from scratch which wouldn't be extremely difficult. .just time consuming. .I'd do it out of fiberglass.

the stock coupling should be machined aluminum. . but it's possible to get away with just using a block of ABS and "carving" away at it..

if you weren't too concern with replicating the MSG43 identically. .just keep the M249 receiver and the MKI barrel/flash hider, front sight,etc. .

If you're willing to invest into it, I can offer you my custom services. . it's not going to be cheap, but I won't break your bank either so long the M249 and lower trigger grouping is provided.

I have over 10 yrs of experience working in the product design industry. College educated in engineering and industrial design. I was also trained in modelmaking by Peter Ronzoni. .who worked for ILM/lucas . His works included designing and building the ED-209 robot from RoboCop, worked on Indiana Jones Triology as well as the Star Wars trilogy to name a few.

I've got mad model making skills in addition to a vast knowledge of materials/chemicals and manufacturing.

I've designed products ranging from Shift(Fox Racing's co. ) motoX chest protectors, motoX helmets, Mad Rock clmbing shoes, the MS XBox, PDAs, Nextel/Siemens cellphones, Lasik surgery machines, SGI computer workstations to bath toys for children.

Try me out . .you won't be disappointed.

www.mouseholeairsoft.com (works, but under heavy construction, just filed two days ago)

There has been no airsoft company in the US to this date, that can offer the type of custom services that I can provide.

Archived