KSC/KWA 19 vs KJW 23

Ghost_Rider

Right.

This question has probably been answered. It feels so dumb I'm even asking it. But I'm either searching for the wrong terms or I'm blind, so....

1) On the zero-one website, there is a metal slide/outer barrel glock. It's labelled as the KJ Works Glock 23, for £62.99

2) On AA, there is a metal slide/outer barrel glock, labelled the KWA glock 19, for £64.99

The pictures look identical. Is there ANY difference between the guns or the companies that make them? I know KSC and KWA are the same, just marketed in different places, but is there any major difference in quality between them and the KJW? Should I avoid one and pick the other?

Please don't flame if this has been asked before, if someone can point me in the direction where this is answered I'd be really grateful.

The KJW Glock 23 is based on the Tokyo Marui Glock 26 mechanism, they also do a G27.

The KWA/KSC Glock range is available in all sizes from the Sub Compact G26 to the Tactical G34.

The KJW guns used to have a dodgy reputation, but of late sem to be getting better. The KSC/KWA guns have always had a good reputation, the KSC one's being a dearer Japan made trademarked version and the KWA's being taiwan made often with metal slides.

I would go for the KWA G19 with metal slide, I've got one myself and it is a great little gun.

Just checked and their is a review of the KJW G27 in the review section of this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody was bound to say it so it might as well be me...

The G19 and G23 are, in real-steel, the same gun. The 19 is chambered for 9mm and the 23 is the same gun but in .40cal.

So, relative to airsoft, they're both going to be very similar in looks and feel.

Given that the G23 is, apparently, a knock off of the Marui G26 then it might shoot a bit differently to the G19. That I can't talk about cos I've only shot a G19, which I find to be a great little gun.

Archived