Red Alert 3 Beta.

Night_raven

Ladies and Gentlemen, as a Beta tester of RA3 since June, it is with proudness that i announce to you the following:

Fileplanet have a limited number of Keys for the Red Alert 3 Beta, you have to register in order to obtain your key.

Red Alert 3 Beta, Fileplanet

This is a first come, first served basis.

The game is far from finished, and there are bugs, and other little problems, and there's a 3rd patch that has been released to address the current issues.

So sign up (it's free), Obtain your key and i'll see you on the Battlefield;

System specs required;

Operating System - Windows XP or Windows Vista (32-bit)

CPU - Multiple cores or Hyper-threading (2.5 for XP, 3.0GHz for Vista)

Graphics Card – NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or higher, ATI Radeon X1800 or higher

RAM – 1 GB

Sound Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible

RedAlert3Japan.jpg

lol did you see the trailer with all the actors. Wow. Its like a Hollywood movie! So many familiar faces. lol and Peter Stormare is a scientist.

Aye, i did see it. And to be frank i think EA is onto a winner here.

The gameplay is fantastic, now that you're able to construct your base entirely in the water.

Looks amazing! I love the Red Alert series... hope this lives up to the expectations! :unsure:

Oh it does, of course there has been some slight changes to it, but the flow of the gameplay is still the same.

.. And the allies have alongside there Chrono technology, Cryo technology, so you can freeze a dreadnaught, and one shot from a riptide amphibious craft, will destroy it in one shot, cause the dreadnaught is sooo brittle.

Archived