Couple of Questions About My M4

Laxplayer19x93

Alright, I have a Classic Army M15a4, and I had LIAS upgrade it, and I just want to make sure that everything is going to be okay. I will list all the upgrades, and if someone could tell me if I may possibly have a problem down the road, basically just tell me if I should upgrade anything else.

Prometheus 6.03 TBB

FireFly Bucking

Big Out H Nub

Systema Piston

Systema Gears

Systema Magnum Motor

Systema Spring (I get 450 fps with it with .20's)

I use a 9.6v NiMH Battery too, if that is any concern. Thanks!

Replace the Magnum pinion head with a Guarder, the stock ones are made from cheese.

I would also reccomend using the H nub or Firefly but not both at the same time, from personal experiance this leads to massive arcing whereas the H nub with a Systema/TM/Guarder rubber leads to a nice flat trajectory or the firefly with a normal bucking gives the same.

I'd also be tempted to remove a tooth after the pick up tooth on the piston just to avoid premature engagement.

I've had great luck with the H nub AND the firefly (or element) hop rubber.

I agree on the pinion gear though. If you want to stick with the systema pinion, then make sure your motor height is DEAD on.

Also, unless it's already in, consider prometheus gears instead of the systema ones. I've always though they were over rated.

Other than that you should be fine.

Infected, just a quick question - what FPS are you running at and what H nub and firefly hop are you using? Perhaps its a power thing with that combination as like I said, it seems at UK power levels either one or the other work but not both.

Archived