Continual Page Refresh

Has anyone else experienced problems of when you click on a site link, say UK Sales and the page keeps refreshing itself (not stopping on the UK Sales link etc)? I have only noticed this over the past few days.

The only way i can stop the pages "refreshing" is to press the red cross to stop everything.

I am using:

XP Pro SP 3

IE 7

ZASS Pro 7

I do not have this problem on any other sites, so if anyone else has this problem, post here, and let the mods know.

jh

This has been reported previously.

Normally it happens when first logging on. On my work computer they page will refresh constantly until stopped on my home computer it refreshes once.

Look through the older site error threads and im sure you will find more detailed info, i've not got a bloody clue about computers.

This has been reported previously.

Normally it happens when first logging on. On my work computer they page will refresh constantly until stopped on my home computer it refreshes once.

Look through the older site error threads and im sure you will find more detailed info, i've not got a bloody clue about computers.

Schlange, i think that is the right spelling Chris, please let me know if it is wrong.

It is a bloody pain trying to select the right moment to stop it refreshing, if you get it wrong the bottom of the page just shows as DONE.

Thanks for the heads up.

jh

P.S

Well done to the ROI in the WC Qualifiers.

Edited by jailhouse
Usually its just the currency convertor on the left that makes it appear to refresh...or at least thats the case with me.

It is getting worse for me.

If i check my PM's, as soon i check one, finish reading it, and then close to go onto the next one, everything starts refreshing again.

So i come out of my message box and go to the homepage and it carries on refreshing.

As an experiment i tried it with firefox as well, IT still happens.

I hope this gets sorted soon as it is driving me crazy.

Thanks for the input everyone.

jh

• 2 months later...