WA Smith & Wesson 4013 TSW (Black)

chris u'5

Up for grabs is a black WA S&W 4013 TSW.

This pistol is practically brand new in that it has had no more than two magazines put through it since I bought it from UN Company.

It has never been skirmished and has no marks, dents or scratches, it's only been used indoors.

It comes with the original box and all the original paperwork, everything is as it would be if you were buying this brand new from a retailer.

Unfortunately I wont be able to post any pictures until the weekend but I can assure you that everything is in mint condition.

I would like £125 for this pistol please which will include postage and Paypal fees (this will save you around £10)

Obviously I will require evidence of UKARA or site membership.

Any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Ta :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK guys, one final, final price drop :P

I need the cash to fund something else so help me out here.

This is a fantastic little pistol with a good kick and excellent accuracy. The TSW is a much loved pistol and it is quite unique.

As I mentioned earlier this pistol is in brand new condition, it comes boxed with all paperwork and even the original bag of BBs!

I'm now asking for £105 including postage and Paypal. I will consider all offers and may accept swaps.

Any questions just drop me a PM.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll get one to you Nick, no worries.

Here's a photo from Redwolf in the mean time, it's in totally brand new condition. There is no marks or damage, everything as it was when it arrived from UnCo.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=17724

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived