WA S.C.W. Ver.3 SIGARMS GSR (Black)

Hi all,

I brought this not long ago & i just cannot get along with it, i thought i would like it but alas.

I know i don't like hi-tec looking guns but still i buy them & am disappointed.

Its brand new, the previous owner put about one mag through her & I the same so it is unmarked.

Here is what redwolf have to say:-

"What you are looking here is a beautiful replica airsoft version from Western Arms. The hallmark of the "GSR SIGARMS" is administrated both left and right sides of the slide. SCW Ver.3 High-speed steel pack employed as the internal system, both the performance & reliability are exceed the former. The system includes a new stationary type hop up unit, which make BB trajectory more accurate than ever!"

A point to note is that the grips are solid metal & the surface is like tarmac & i have never held a pistol with so much grip - you can barely put it down!

Price wise i'm asking the same as the previous owner £118 including next day delivery & paypal fees but i will listen to sensible offers - if i don't reply your offer was not sensible...

I am looking for swaps on this item also but must be in perfect condition & worth the same as this gun if it were new which is around £170-80 in the uk not including postage.

I would do a direct swap for any Dboys M4 variant with mag's providing it does NOT have a crane stock.

I'm not looking for an M11's, Glock 19's Or any guns by WE unless it is a part-ex for a MINT stainless luger.

You must be a legitimate skirmisher with proof of site membership to buy this item.

Cheers all,

AP.

Archived