Guarder sp120 + V2 = KIA?

yeatzee

Just my opinion, of course, but I disagree.

The ICS Turbo3k is one of the strongest you can buy, barring the systema magnum. it does, however, make more noise than other motors.

While the T3ks aren't terrible motors, I'd rather put my money into G&Ps. Mine produced an awesome rate of fire and torque (G&P M120 ultra high speed) up until my piston head exploded.

Motor still works at least :P

And even if it didn't, they're no more expensive than a high quality piston.

Good to know a standard CA motor can run an SP120 with no problems. Also it's nice to know that an SP120 won't automatically destroy my gearbox as I'm looking to possibly upgrade my M16 to that sort of power soon.

Just as a note, I've heard that once you upgrade an AEG to 400fps+ you can basically consider your piston a consumable as they shred every few thousand rounds. I've also found out through my research that you should avoid titanium pistons, as when the inevitable lock-up occurs, rather than simply shredding the piston, you're likely to strip gears or damage other internal components. Better to limit the damage to a relatively cheap piston than risk damaging more expensive parts.

Archived