hitman the movie guns help please

mikogel

Hey there well I was watching the movie hitman to day and I saw the P18.9 Para ordnance that "hitman" was using and I really liked the look of it so I looked around to see il anyone sold them. But the only ones that were even close were some WA para ordnance btu they were 14.4 models. So basically what I'm asking is that if anyone knows of a gun that is similar to the P18 or will I need to mod one if so what upgrades would you recommend?

for a reference here's a picture of the para's in the movie. Thanks for any help

also if this is in the wrong forum then could the mods please move it to where it is appropriate thanks.

post-58090-1234580312_thumb.jpg

post-58090-1234580339_thumb.jpg

One reason why the movie guns didn't claim as much fame as the game guns would be jumping from a .45 to a 9mm. Seriously, when the movie was out I jumped from my seat, pointed at the screen and exclaimed to my greatest disappointment "wtf is that? a ###### *albatross* nine?"

Anyhow, the P14.45 would be your closest and probably only bet in trying to replicate the P18. Instead of the WA model, you could try the much cheaper KJW or WE P14s and sand down the sides to remove the trades (WA has them deep while the Taiwan ones are rather shallow so its gonna be easier for you). Strip off all paint and polish then have someone engrave the right trades on the slide. Both Taiwan guns come with Novak style rear sights but it wouldn't take too much effort to grind down some some off the back to fit a Bomar type. Your only problem would be the grip width, which nothing can remedy.

also if you have a look at those silencer does anything come even close to that my guess is it's probably 10-20 mm and 120 mm long or so is there anything like that or will i have to make one that size. I don't care about the silencers lokks as the one in the movie looks like *cake*. and are the amt hardballers any good the "real" silver ballers.

Archived